Thursday, March 03, 2011

Two Birds with One Stone...

So, there's this kitchen in town called 732 Social that is no less than brilliant. I would eat here every meal if I could, and not just for the food. The environment is great as well as the aesthetics. It's actually an accent restaurant of The Green Building, which hosts art galleries/conferences and lectures/cocktail parties/concerts and anything else that's basically hip. Regardless, it's one of my favorite places to hit up.

So, there's this studio I love called Red Nose Studios that is no less than brilliant (I've plugged his art on my blogs before; see the pic at the end of this post here, but most notably see the Biblio-Files header [the little man standing on the books]). The Green Building is hosting RNS creator Chris Sickels for a lecture about his art and creativity. There will be an exhibit. Needless to say, I'd love to go to this, but won't/can't because, well, of work, I guess. But, I had to post on this because, man, what a combo! Check out the details here. The gallery actually stays open through May, so I'll for sure peep this at some point. But, if anyone lives in Louisville and is remotely cultured in art and food, this would make a good, hip night out. Just saying. Good food. Cool art. Stimulating lecture. I mean, who wouldn't?



While all this brilliance is taking place, I'll be at home being lame. Oh well.

Peace.
E

No comments: